Babysense7 + Secure720 Baby Monitor Pack
This product is currently sold out.
Two Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysense7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure720.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- 2.4” colour LCD display
- Room temperature monitor
- Vibrating alert
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- 3 Soothing lullabies
- White noise (womb sounds and vacuum cleaner)
- Soft comforting night light
- Rechargeable lithium battery (up to 10 hours battery life with VOX turned on)
- Multi-camera capable (up to 4 cameras), additional camera units sold separately (SC720C)