Warranty & Returns
The information on this webpage relates to Oricom or Kodak New Zealand baby products purchased within New Zealand from this site or from official retailers.
Oricom Head Office provides an additional warranty period from the standard one year against defects for Oricom Baby Monitors sold within New Zealand by approved retailers.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. We reserve the right to determine whether a replacement part or full replacement is granted; however, you can alternatively request a full refund if you return the item.
Below is the Oricom warranty period for each product category with proof of purchase:
Breathing Movement Monitors: 2 Years from the date of purchase
Standard Video Monitors: 3 Years from the date of purchase
Smart Video Monitors (Hubble Range): 2 Years from the date of purchase
Audio Monitors: 3 Years from the date of purchase
Monitor Batteries: 1 Year from the date of purchase
Baby Health Care: 12 Months from the date of purchase
Aroma Diffusers: 12 Months from the date of purchase
Night Lights: 12 Months from the date of purchase
Sleep Trainers: 12 Months from the date of purchase
Sound Soothers: 12 Months from the date of purchase
For all Kodak products purchased in New Zealand Oricom is now handling any warranty or troubleshooting help. Please call the number below for any assistance.
For any warranty claims, please contact our dedicated customer service team:
0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)
Please have your purchase details ready, including where you purchased the product and when the fault occurred at your disposal.
If approved by the Oricom customer service team, you may request one of the following:
- A replacement of the faulty part or item (if in stock). We reserve the right to determine whether a replacement part or full replacement is granted
- An exchange for an alternative item (balancing any difference in price)
- A refund to the original method of payment
- A store credit
Please see the refund policy below for more information.
Faulty outside of warranty period
We are not obligated to provide a refund or exchange for items that encounter faults outside of the warranty period. However, if applicable, we may be able to help source replacement parts, provided at a cost (shipping additional). Please get in touch with us about your needs through our contact page.
30-Day Returns Policy
We have a 30-day return policy for most goods purchased from Oricom New Zealand. This policy enables you to change your mind for any reason within 30 days from the date of delivery and request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
This is provided that the item is in its original condition – unused and with the packaging intact for resale. If these conditions are not met, as determined by us, unfortunately we cannot provide a refund or exchange.
- Unfortunately, clearance items (marked 'Clearance') cannot be refunded, except in the instance of obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Only full priced items or items on regular sales may be refunded.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
To begin the returns process, please find your original order confirmation email and reply to us from there with the following details:
- Reason for the return
- Images of the product / in the packaging to confirm the condition
- We will then review your claim, in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act, and may provisionally approve the return of the item.
- Please do not send your item back to us without provisional approval, as we reserve the right to decline the return, without sending the items back to you.
- No item should be sent to the manufacturer, as they do not deal with customer returns.
- Please note that for returns relating to a change of mind (of any variation), you will be responsible for covering your own shipping costs.
For more information on our returns & exchanges process, please see our full policy here.