Babysense7 + Secure870 Baby Monitor Pack
This product is currently sold out.
Two Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
If your baby's breathing movement rate stops for 20 seconds or slows to below 10 breaths per minute a sound and visual alarm will occur. The system's non-touch sensor pads are positioned under the mattress to monitor your baby's breathing movements.
The Babysense7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality audio monitoring of the Secure330.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- High quality 3.5″ touchscreen
- Hi-definition sound
- 480×320 resolution screen
- Vibration alerts
- Baby friendly night vision
- In-use time up to 6.5hrs (parent unit)
- Motorised pan-tilt camera
- Adjustable night light and starry lights show
- 19 lullabies, white noise, nature and womb sounds