Newborn Essentials Bundle
This product is currently sold out.
A great basic bundle to keep an eye on your baby and monitor for any health reasons.
Secure 895 Monitor:
This large 5″ video baby monitor gives you the peace of mind and freedom to get on with your life, knowing you can check on your baby at any time.
The SC895 features motion auto-tracking and a motorised pan-tilt camera controlled through the parent unit. Also includes a room temperature display/alert, infrared night-vision capability, parent talk back, soothing lullabies and white noise.
- Motion and sound detection alarm
- White noise (womb sounds and vacuum cleaner)
- Three soothing lullabies
- Multi-camera capable (additional cameras sold separately)
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)
- Up to 8hrs battery life (with VOX enabled)
Up to 150meters under optimum conditions.
The range is reduced in buildings through walls, doors etc.
Infrared Forehead Thermometer
The HFS1000 is a non-contact, multipurpose Infrared Thermometer, with no probe filters and colour coded visual reading indicator. The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076). This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Colour coded reading
Inside of a modern and streamlined design, the Babysense7 includes the very same technology as the previous model, that New Zealanders have trusted for true peace of mind.
Babysense7 is an integrated system, with a control unit connecting to sensor pads which are placed under your baby’s mattress. The device is designed to continually monitor the breathing movements of your sleeping baby, and if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute, or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds, an audible alarm is activated.
Babysense7 is unique to the market, in that it is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479), and is battery operated, meaning no power source in and around the cot. The monitoring system continues to give families comfort, by advancing the path to intervention in the event of irregular breathing movement or distress, before it becomes critical. Babysense7 is an additional aid to the normal precautions taken by families in the care of their infant.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Babysense7 is designed for use on healthy infants up to 12 months of age.